RTM_TimerCalc V1.31 includes many changes and added abilities. This post reveals some of the changes and added abilities you'll find when it is released.
- Some controls moved to better fit UI space (see previous and next Image).
- Desired or Requested Output now called 'Ask'.
- Clock edit-box relabeled for cases of "Custom Crystal Frequency".
- Added push-button to call up Limits Report.
- Scientific Notation will use lower-case 'e' instead of upper-case 'E' to better stand out against numbers.
- You can Copy-Paste text edit boxes, right-click to select the Paste-menu-item.
- You can use Undo-Redo menu-selections for edit box numbers (may not work after a paste).
- Units drop-down now shows: Hz, uSec, mSec, Second, Minute and Hour.
- The Units drop-down has a context-menu to convert Ask from any supported Unit type to any other supported Unit type.
- Shows Limits-Report when Show-Limits button enabled and clicked.
- Shows a columned Mini-report for all calculations performed (or an error message).
- Error messages tell you if Ask too big or too small, also shows the Limit Value (and Units).
CODE WINDOW LABEL
- Hover mouse over brings up tool-tip showing PWM DAC equivalent bits. Only works for PWM modes after a Calculation successfully completes.
- Allow Beep: set False to kill beep on errors and warnings.
- Allow Warning: set False to disable -most- warning text.
- Allow Info: set False to disable info text.
- Extra pixels: customize Output mini-report for more or less space between columns.
- Locale: sets internal Locale control for USA (or France for test only). ** Leave on USA to get rid of commas in C++ duty-cycle
- PrinterBrightness: adjust or disable lightening of dark UI areas for Print Portrait or Print Landscape.
DOUBLE-CLICK PARAMETER LABELS
- Double-Click "Mode" label to force Chart into pre-set Duty-Cycle values and perform full Calculation.
- Double-Click "Ask Frequency / Interval" label to force edit-box to 1000 and Units drop-down to Hz.